|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Organizational Buying Behavior's and Sales
Organizational Buying Behavior’s and Sales Assignment, NUS, Singapore ABC is a multinational pharmaceutical company and well known as a research-based company, advancing innovative technology
ABC is a multinational pharmaceutical company and well known as a research-based company, advancing innovative technology and bringing localized value propositions and the latest innovation to improve the quality of life. The company’s priority is bringing high-quality, established, and trusted generic drugs that have been successfully treating patients for many years to international markets.
As part of its localization strategy, ABC acquired a local pharmaceutical manufacturing company (which throughout the report will be called “AFIRM”) in country X. Post-acquisition, ABC decided to upgrade the local plant facilities to meet the company’s internal quality standard of operations which are followed by all ABC’s manufacturing plants worldwide to protect the company products quality and reputation. The quality upgrade has been completed recently and the company is now resuming its commercial production and relaunching its products to the local market.
Having been inactive for a year in a fiercely competitive market with many local and imported generic drug manufacturers, ABC needs a comprehensive marketing plan for its relaunch campaign to regain market share and quickly recover its financial performance.
To support this, we will analyze how business-to-business marketing theories may be applied and adopted by AFIRM, specifically in the following areas:
- Product branding and positioning
- Rebuilding relationships with its customers: Distributors, Hospitals, and Healthcare institutions
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking specialized assistance for your Organizational Buying Behavior and Sales assignment? Look no further than My Assignment Help SG. Our online assignment experts, affiliated with the prestigious National University of Singapore (NUS), are here to offer you unparalleled guidance. With their vast knowledge and expertise, they will provide you with unique perspectives and insights to help you excel in your academic endeavors. You also avail of our experts for top Online Exam Help.
Tags:- NUS ASSESSMENT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices