|University||NUS Business School|
|Subject||ACC1002 financial accounting Assignment|
ACC1002 financial accounting Assignment, Singapore: fill in the effect of transactions during 2022 in columns E & F, and complete the trial balance
Appendix A: fill in the effect of transactions during 2022 in columns E & F, and complete the trial balance at the end of 2022 (after adjusting but before closing entries) in columns H & I.
Appendix C: fill in the unearned revenue for each residential client in column J.
Appendix D: fill in each expense for 2022 in the boxes in column D.
Note: You should not alter the tables provided by Jag and Elk, e.g., by adding your own accounts to the trial balance, or by creating new data about purchases and payments on top of what they provided. But you can use other cells in the Excel sheets for your own workings.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Requirement 2: Prepare the Financial Statements
Required: Prepare the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows for the year ended 31 December 2022 by filling in the templates provided in the “Financial Statements” tab.
Note: Please use formulas throughout your solutions, and do not type in numbers manually, so that you can trace where you made mistakes, and so that I can trace your work (see “Assessment”).
Requirement 3: Analyze the Business and Communicate Your Findings
Required: Review the company’s financial results for 2022 by filling in the templates provided in the “Ratios” tab. Write a short memo (200 words maximum) about the financial health of the company by analyzing its financial ratios and comparing them with the closest competitor’s ratios.
Grading will be based on the accuracy of your solutions. If you made errors in Requirement 1, I would attempt to carry errors forward to Requirements 2 and 3 by replacing your solutions with the correct answers. Hence it is essential to always use formulas throughout the spreadsheet, and not to alter the order or layout of Jag and Elk’s tables in the appendices.
Some helpful tips!
I recommend starting with Appendices B and C by computing the commercial and residential revenue, and then Accounts Receivable and Unearned Revenue. After that, you can work through Appendix D to calculate expenses. Along the way as you calculate the transactions during the year, you can steadily complete the middle columns of Appendix A, and then the trial balance at the end of the year. Out of fairness to all students, for the individual assignment, I will only answer clarifying questions on Google Docs so all students can see the answer.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For NUS Business School students in Singapore, we offer top-notch support for your academic needs. Whether it's tackling TMA, individual assignments, or seeking a reliable assignment writing service in Singapore, we've got you covered. Specifically, if you're working on the ACC1002 financial accounting Assignment, let our Homework Helper assist you in filling in the effect of transactions during 2022 in columns E & F and completing the trial balance. Our expert assistance is just a payment away, ensuring your academic journey is smooth and successful.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices