|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|Innovation and Enterprise I Report
Innovation and Enterprise I Report, NTU, Singapore According to The Food Institute, fresh common fruit supermarket sales have gone up by 6.4%, fresh citrus fruit supermarket
According to The Food Institute, fresh common fruit supermarket sales have gone up by 6.4%, fresh citrus fruit supermarket sales increased by 4.6% and fresh stone fruit supermarket sales also increased by 1.3% as of Sept 2021 compared to years ago. 
As countries become more and more developed, people, begin to have a higher standard of living, no matter in terms of food, things that they use, or technology. With a higher standard of living, people also start to be pickier in their fruit choices. We often see people pressing loose fruits in supermarkets to “test” the fruits and choosing them by their looks.
With current advanced technology and platforms, most people preferred to shop online as it will be delivered directly to their doorstep. This results in most people not knowing how to choose the right fruit when they are at the physical supermarket to pick the fruits that they want. With the lack of knowledge, they would have a chance to end up purchasing fruits that are not up to their standard and do not taste good.
In addition, nowadays we are all living a fast-paced lifestyle. In supermarkets, we usually see shoppers picking the fruits one by one, by looking at the color, and stem and checking for bruises, which leads to long time consumption.
Taking the above problems into consideration, I would like to propose an application that would prevent people from purchasing tasteless fruits in supermarkets and help them to find the “perfect” fruits that they want.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for a comprehensive guide on writing an Innovation and Enterprise I report? Visit My Assignment Help SG for expert assistance, tips, and examples to excel in your report writing. our experienced team also deliver essay writing service in Singapore
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices