|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ANL203: Business Analytics|
ANL203: Business Analytics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore One business problem that can be addressed by analyzing the data is finding out which genre to increase the marketing budget
Identified Business Problem
One business problem that can be addressed by analyzing the data is finding out which genre to increase the marketing budget or strategy for. As seen from the summary, there is a clear division of fiction and non-fiction bestsellers with non-fiction being predominantly more than fiction. By categorizing the data in years, we are able to notice a trend that there is a preference and demand for non-fiction books.
With the identification of the underperforming genre, the business can then rectify this problem by focusing on the marketing and sales campaigns for these genres. For example, Amazon can identify other popular contending bestsellers and place them on top and noticeable visual placements of the website to encourage purchases. Another way is to promote the entire genre, in general, is to encourage fiction readers to try out different books.
Using the summarised data in each year, we are able to create a line chart with trend lines graphical chart to view the trend of genres throughout 2009 to 2019. By using the years as the x-axis and the number of fiction and non-fiction bestsellers as the y-axis, we are able to generate a graph with the trend line.
This professional graphical chart is recommended as it visualizes the data in a time-series chart in chronological order, showing a visible and obvious trend of how there are more preferences for nonfiction books than fiction books over the years.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Enhance your analytical skills at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with expert guidance. Our Online Assignment Experts at My Assignment Help SG are here to assist you in excelling in ANL203. Dive into the world of data analysis and make informed business decisions. Get top-notch assistance today!
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices