ANL551: Data Analytics for Decision Makers Assignment, SUSS, Singapore To demonstrate your skills and knowledge in planning and executing an analytics project using real-world data
To demonstrate your skills and knowledge in planning and executing an analytics project using real-world data, you shall write a report on the analytics project based on a given dataset. Your report shall include a critical evaluation of the key issues and factors being considered, and present key results demonstrating the use of analytics to generate useful information. You can also use the Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining methodology to guide you through this project.
Briefly introduce the design of this analytics project by:
assessing the data, analytics, and business aspects of this analytics project; in particular, you should answer the following questions:
- Potentially what kind of questions can be answered by a stakeholder using the given data?
- What kind of analytics techniques should be employed?
- Is the data provided sufficient to generate the information needed?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Provide relevant information on the given data. This may include the following:
- Provide information about the attributes.
- Assess the quality of data for analytics.
- Suggest any additional treatments of the data required for subsequent analysis.
- Prepare the data based on the treatments suggested earlier, and show that the quality of your data has improved after implementing these treatments or preparations.
You shall select at least one appropriate analytics technique that can be used for the analysis you wish to conduct. Some possible and simple analyses include analyzing the profits of one or several categories of interests; examples include: comparing the overall profits of regions, countries, etc.; studying the sales performance of countries across different segments, etc.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
You should construct a professional analytics solution using suitable analytics software. Some examples of software you may use include IBM SPSS Modeler, R, Python, Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Word Clouds, etc. Make sure you explain the key patterns discovered from the results.
Evaluate how the results provide insights into the superstore’s business.
• Identify at least one key pattern from the results and discuss its implications.
• Identify and discuss the limitations of your results and analysis. In particular, explain how you could possibly obtain more data to enhance your analysis.
Provide a succinct conclusion summarizing this work and its key implications. Cite at least three (3) relevant works in the literature using APA citation format.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At MyAssignmenthelp.sg, we understand the challenges of academic life. That’s why we offer personalized help to students of all levels, whether you’re in high school or pursuing a degree. Our team of expert assignment tutors is dedicated to helping you understand complex concepts and excel in your coursework. We take pride in offering high-quality homework help services that are reliable, efficient, and affordable. We work around the clock to ensure that you get the help you need, when you need it.
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices