|University||Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP)|
|Subject||BA1273: Accounting Analytics|
BA1273: Accounting Analytics Report, SP, Singapore Conduct competitor analysis for benchmarking and competitive comparison
This CA – Project provides an opportunity for students to apply their business analytics skills to build an enterprise dashboard using Tableau.
Students are expected to demonstrate their ability to:
- Build an Enterprise Dashboard.
- Apply their skills in using Tableau.
- Present data analysis and findings.
You are a group of interns attached to a company listed on SGX. Your supervisor has tasked your group to deliver an Enterprise Dashboard for the company.
- Each project group consists of 4 to 6 students. Each class will have 4 project groups.
- Each group will choose one company and one competitor listed on SGX within the same industry sector.
- Students are to make early arrangement for consultation sessions with their Tutor for discussions and updates on their project work.
- Students are expected to perform some research through newspaper or any recent articles, to demonstrate a good understanding of the current economic situation about the chosen company, its competitor and the industry sector.
- Students are expected to allocate the work to be done by each member and inform the Tutor.
Enterprise Dashboard Requirements
The Enterprise Dashboard should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to allow users:
i. To analyse past data to show past business performance.
ii. To conduct competitor analysis for benchmarking and competitive
iii. To analyse key trends to help management in planning long‐term targets and directions.
- The data must be of the most recent 4 years from ONLY the SGX website.
- The data can be extracted through the company annual report
- The dashboard must include financial analysis. Non-financial analysis is optional.
- Financial Analysis would include the following examples:
o Balance sheet
o Income statement
o Cash flow
o Financial Ratios
o Forecasted Revenues
- Foreign currencies have to be converted to Singapore Dollar at the prevailing
exchange rate using www.xe.com or any other suitable website.
- Students may also refer to the Financial Ratio Reference Sheet (Annex B) for a non‐ exhaustive list of financial ratios to help develop the Dashboard.
- Depending on respective industries, Non‐Financial Analysis (optional) would include the following examples:
i. Shareholders analysis
ii. Social Corporate Responsibility
iii. Environmental and Social Performance indicators.
(Non-Financial data can be sourced from any search on the internet) Presentation Requirements
• Present and demonstrate the results of the dashboard analysis.
• Explain how the dashboard has helped the Company to achieve their goals and benchmark against the Company’s competitor.
• Identify key insights and recommendations.
Struggling with your BA1273: Accounting Analytics Report at Singapore Polytechnic School of Business? Look no further! Our assignment help online service is specifically designed for Singaporean students who need assistance with their individual assignments, including competitor analysis and report writing. Our expert team is here to provide you with the support you need to excel in your course. Pay our experts and let them guide you through the process of benchmarking and competitive comparison. Don't let the complexity of the task overwhelm you - trust our reliable report writing service and achieve academic success. Join the ranks of satisfied students who have benefited from our expertise. Take the first step towards excellence today!
Tags:- Project Management Assignments SP
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices