|University||Nanyang Institute of Management (NIM)|
|Subject||BCPD002 MBA Business Problem Solving Assignment|
BCPD002 MBA Business Problem Solving Assignment, NIM, Singapore: Using the attached Excel template, Plot each initiative on a 2×2 matrix against the axes “Value” and “Ease”.
Assessment 1: Initiative Prioritisation and Analysis Planning for Wave Telecom
40% of the overall grade for the module
Part 1 (70%)
The team has created an issue tree and now needs to prioritize the initiatives. Carry out a detailed prioritization of the four initiatives specified here:
1. Migrate pre-pay to post-pay
4. Incentivise renewals
5. Acquire a MVNO
6. Develop M2M (IoT) Propositions
Using the attached Excel template, Plot each initiative on a 2×2 matrix against the axes “Value” and “Ease”. (worksheet tab 1)
You also need to complete a table explaining the rationale for the position of each on the matrix. I expect you to do some back-of-the-envelope calculations to back up your positioning on the matrix. (worksheet tab 2)
You will be assessed on how well you justify and explain the position of each initiative on the 2×2 matrix, and further credit will be given for a correct plot of each.
Part 2 (30%)
Compete for an analysis plan for Initiative 6 using the QAST template (worksheet tab 3). Initiative 3 is “Develop M2M (IoT) Propositions”.
- Complete the template as if you were planning the research that you will do during data gathering. You may add or delete rows.
- Add a brief description explaining your QAST analysis planning table. (100 words max)
I am looking for you to demonstrate that you are clear on what you will do during the data-gathering phase to further investigate this initiative and that you are approaching it in an efficient way.
Please use the Coursework 1 – Template.xls file to complete this coursework
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Nanyang Institute of Management (NIM) Students in Singapore! Are you struggling with your BCPD002 MBA Business Problem Solving Assignment? Don't worry; we've got your back. At our assignment writing service in Singapore, we offer top-notch TMA and individual assignment assistance. Our team of experts is ready to help you excel in your studies. Whether it's essay writing services or tackling complex assignments like the BCPD002 MBA Business Problem Solving Assignment, we've got the expertise you need. Let us assist you in plotting each initiative on a 2x2 matrix, making it easier for you to score high on "Value" and "Ease." Your academic success is our priority.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices