|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BME211: Applied Biomechanics|
BME211: Applied Biomechanics Course Work, SUSS, Singapore In contrast to most peer-reviewed journal articles, the methods section of this report must include justification of the procedures
Measurement and evaluation of the biomechanics of a specified human movement from a clinical perspective.
- Critically analyze the biomechanical components of selected activities.
- Evaluate the theory and relevant literature behind biomechanical measurement and instrumentation.
- Collect and critically analyze experimental data using a range of measurement tools and evaluate their reliability and use.
- Design and critique relevant research methods for biomechanical analysis of human movement.
In contrast to most peer-reviewed journal articles, the methods section of this report must include justification of the procedures and instrumentation used. A logical and comprehensive description of the protocol design is required. Reference should be made to the sample and equipment used, emphasizing calibration, accuracy, reliability, and validity of testers and tools. Data collection and processing should be described in detail; therefore, the method should easily be replicated in the future, if required. Data processing and statistical analysis is very important and integral part of the method. The selection of statistical tests must be appropriately justified. The presentation should enable a full understanding of research methodology from appropriately designed tables/figures with high-quality succinct written summaries.
Results This section will present the analyzed data. The text should be included to narrate the data presented in relevant figures, tables, and graphs. The selection of results should be in terms of meeting the study aims and objectives. The student should be selective and ensure that the key findings have been addressed. It is usual to present summary statistics first. These descriptive statistics will probably include relevant subject data, e.g. details of age, gender, and so on. Where tables of figures are presented, the student should ensure that each has a table heading and that the units of measurement are clearly indicated. Where inferential statistics are being used to test hypotheses, a clear rationale for the choice of test should be provided. It is rarely enough to simply conclude that the results are “significant” or otherwise.
The statistical significance needs to be described in terms of the hypothesis being tested. Complex data is best presented in a pictorial form, but not simply spread about the report without thinking. Where long and detailed findings are being presented, break up the results into clearly identifiable sub-sections. Students should not be tempted to start discussing the findings at this point and should consider the use of sub-headings to increase the clarity of the presentation. The student should ensure that tables and figures are clear, correct, and adequately labeled. Statistics are appropriate and correctly calculated and cited giving not only the test statistic but also the significance level.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices