|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM209 Cost Management for C&S Works Assignment|
BPM209 Cost Management for C&S Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Prepare a take-off list with the corresponding CEMS clauses and unit of measurement for measuring
With reference to Figure Q1.1,
(a) Prepare a take-off list with the corresponding CEMS clauses and unit of measurement for measuring the excavation and reinforced concrete work.
(b) Apply measurement techniques to take off quantities for the excavation and reinforced concrete works.
(i) All excavation work shall commence from the existing ground level.
(ii) Lean concrete shall be of grade 15 and 75 mm thick.
(iii) The raft foundation slab shall be 400 mm thick.
(iv) All reinforced concrete shall be of grade 30.
(v) Formwork shall be of sawn timber.
(vi) Reinforcement for raft foundation slab shall consist of two layers of Fabric Mesh type A393 weighing 6.16 kg/m 2
(vii) Concrete cover is 50 mm thick
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Compare the difference between a trial pile and a working pile and the different types of static load tests applied to them.
(b) With reference to Figure Q2.1, prepare a take-off list with the corresponding CEMS clauses and units of measurement for measuring reinforced concrete bored piles including reinforcement.
(c) With reference to Figure Q2.1, apply the measurement technique to take off quantities for the reinforced concrete bored piles.
(d) With reference to Figure Q2.1, apply the measurement technique to take off quantities for the reinforcement work.
Specification for Piling:
(i) All reinforced concrete bored piles shall be 1100 mm in diameter, of grade 35 concrete, and reinforced with 22 H28 mm diameter main bars and H12 mm diameter circular links @ 250 mm centers.
(ii) The estimated bored depth of piles is taken from the existing ground level.
(iii) All piling operations shall commence from the existing ground level.
(iv) Maintained working load test shall be executed on two piles up to 1.5 times the designed working load of 220 tonnes.
(v) Concrete cover shall be 75 mm thick.
(vi) Assume 50 working piles to be installed.
(vii) Rock is encountered at the last 500 mm depth of boring.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
With reference to Figure Q3.1, identify the scope and interpret the drawing.
(a) Identify the relevant CEMS rules relating to sub-heading and classification
requirements and explain how they are applied to the measurement of the steel roof trusses which do not form a major part of the structure.
(b) Apply measurement technique to take-off quantities for the steel roof truss.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Calling all Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) Students! Struggling with your BPM209 Cost Management for C&S Works Assignment? Look no further! We offer top-quality TMA (tutor-marked assignments) and individual assignment assistance in Singapore. Our expert Homework Helpers are here to support your academic journey. Trust us for the best assignment help in Singapore, and we'll guide you through tasks like preparing a take-off list with CEMS clauses and units of measurement for measuring. Don't let assignments hold you back; pay our experts and excel in your courses.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices