|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||BRD205 Crime Through Ages Essay|
BRD205 Crime Through Ages Essay, MU, Singapore: Which perspective is better at explaining BOTH violent and economic crime?
Which perspective is better at explaining BOTH violent and economic crime? -Differential Association Theory & General Strain Theory (Sociology)
Requirements: MINIMUM of 15 PEER REVIEW journal articles.
To do this, you will:
- Address the concept of vicarious learning
- Introduce the assumptions of vicarious learning.
- Explain the relationship between learning and punishment.
- Introduce and explain both theories and their disciplinary perspectives.
- Discuss how vicarious learning and general strain can be applied to this question.
- Actively compare and contrast the two theories and their explanations/arguments as to why people engage in crime.
- Lastly, you are to provide a strong argument as to which theory provides a better understanding of this essay question and why (you may also argue in favor of both theories, but you MUST provide an argument as to WHY).ALL arguments must be supported by the literature/research (not your own opinion).
- To successfully answer this question, you are required to use critical analysis (do not just provide a summary of what the literature says). You must provide an argumentative essay, supporting your argument with a synthesis of credible and relevant literature.
Further information will be provided in your Workshops. An assignment information document will be provided on LMS.
GUIDELINES for SUCCESS
Access and review assessment materials
There are extensive materials on LMS to help you successfully complete this assessment. These include:
- Video Instruction
- How to find journal articles (PDF)
- Assessment instructions (PDF)
- Detailed marking rubric
- Ensure that you access and review all of these materials early in the semester
Use quality resources
You must use quality resources for this assessment. Your essay must rely on a minimum of fifteen (15) peer reviewed journal articles.
Do not use websites. Avoid overly relying on books/book chapters (these are not peer-reviewed sources, and thus, do not count towards your minimum of 15. However, they can be used as additional sources to support your argument).
The majority of your sources should be from the last ten years (relevant and timely). You may use some older sources
(i.e., to introduce theoretical and disciplinary perspectives) but avoid relying on older sources to support your argument. Your argument must be supported by credible, relevant, and timely literature/research.
Failure to use these materials will mean that you will not be successful in this assessment.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Please do not go over the word count. Penalties apply (see below).
While there are penalties for going over the word count, it is also important to ensure that you don’t go significantly under the word count. The word count has been determined based on the depth and breadth of discussion required for this assessment. If you are having problems reaching the word limit, consider doing the following:
- Review your work to see if you have achieved sufficient depth of discussion
- Are there any ideas or theories that you have not effectively explored?
- Chat with your lecturer to see if you have missed any important issues (before the week it is due. It is your responsibility to ensure you have allowed enough time to complete this assignment).
The use of theory is essential for this assessment. Ensure that you have sufficiently explored the relevant theory(s). Have you applied the theory(s) appropriately? Have you effectively critiqued the theory(s)? Have you effectively compared and contrasted the two theories?
Follow the instructions
This assessment requires you to follow the instructions fully. Do not miss anything on the instructions. You are being assessed on specific skills and this assessment has been designed to allow you to demonstrate those skills.
Produce an effective argument
This assessment requires you to develop and present a strong argument. If you have not done this, you are unlikely to be successful in this assessment. A good argument should include a clear and concise thesis statement at the end of your introduction, and provide a strong conclusion that logically flows from the body of your work. (With the mindset of convincing the reader)
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Murdoch University student in Singapore struggling with your BRD205 Crime Through Ages Essay? Don't fret! We offer expert Assignment Help Singapore services tailored to your needs. Our skilled professionals can assist you with TMA, individual assignments, and essay writing services. Let us help you excel in your coursework, so you can focus on what matters most. Get in touch today and make your academic journey smoother.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices