|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BSE217 Motoe Development, Control and Learning Other|
BSE217 Motoe Development, Control and Learning Other, SUSS, Singapore: Using the theoretical knowledge you have learned from this course, discuss if Fitts and Posner’s (1974)
(a) Using the theoretical knowledge you have learned from this course, discuss if Fitts and Posner’s (1974) Three-Stage Learning Model is a linear or nonlinear model. Provide examples to substantiate your points.
(b) Explain why the first stage of Fitts and Posner’s (1974) model is called the cognitive stage. You may use the diagram below to supplement your responses.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Discuss whether the TGMD is best suited for evaluating the skills of the novice or skill performer. Substantiate your response with relevant examples.
(b) Highlight the key differences between motor performance and motor learning. Justify whether the TGMD is evaluating motor performance or motor learning.
(c) Formulate a training program to teach FOUR (4) skills from the TGMD. The training plan must include these details:
Skill being refined
Descriptions of activities to teach skill
Explanation of how it will enhance motor skill acquisition
Elaboration on the principles of instruction and feedback used for teaching
Details of practice conditions
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) seeking academic support, we offer comprehensive assistance including TMA guidance, help with individual assignments, proficient assignment writing service in Singapore, and specialized Report Writing Services. Confronting the complexities of BSE217 Motoe Development, Control, and Learning Other and need to discuss Fitts and Posner's (1974) theoretical concepts? Our experts are ready to assist. Pay our professionals for top-notch support and confidently navigate through your coursework.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices