|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BSE315:Recreational Sport Programme Management|
BSE315: Recreational Sport Programme Management ECA, Assignment, SUSS, Singapore you have been asked by the ActiveSG Sports Centre nearest your home to propose some sport and recreational activities
Review SU 3 – Recreational Sport Programming, SU 4 – Tournament Design and Scheduling, SU 5 – Management competencies in recreational sport and SU 6 – Event Risk Management.
Despite the easing of Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise and Activity, there are some segments who prefer to distance themselves physically to feel safe while exercising. As a recreational sport programme management consultant, you have been asked by the ActiveSG Sports Centre nearest your home (as in the TMA) to propose some sport and
recreational activities/programmes that can be implemented in the hybrid mode for males and females, between 45 to 55 years.
Note: Hybrid means there will be participants in class as well as participants who chose to follow the programme/activity/class online.
(a) Explain the four developmental characteristics of the aforementioned segment supported by evidence.
(b) Design a hybrid recreational sport programme/activity that will satisfy the needs of ActiveSG and the developmental characteristics of the participants.
(c) Operationalise two objectives of the proposed hybrid programme using the ABCD principle. These two objectives should be substantiated with evidence and will be used to evaluate the success of the proposed programme.
(d) Justify the proposed hybrid programme by:
i. Scheduling the programme – when (day, time, duration, number of classes) and where (venue) and the hybrid activities/classes will be conducted. A table can be used.
ii. Identifying how (the type and number of personnel required;
technology/equipment to be used) hybrid activities/classes will be conducted.
(e) Prepare a budget showing the five key expenditure items for the proposed hybrid programme starting with the item that is most important. You will have to justify each item. Ensure the budget, items and justifications are in a table and in the main report.
(f) Identify the two potential risks related to the delivery of the event. Evaluate why the risks are important considerations using a risk matrix.
(g) Explain your recommended risk management and control measures for each of the two risks.
(h) Discuss how the management of risks will help ensure the objectives of the proposed hybrid program in (c) are met.
(i) Adherence to academic writing, organization, word limit, use of APA 7th and quality references
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need assistance with BSE315: Recreational Sport Programme Management? My Assignment Help sg offers top-notch dissertation writing services and reliable assignment help Singapore. Our skilled writers deliver high-quality and customized content to help you excel in your studies. Trust My Assignment Help sg for professional support and guidance in writing your dissertation and assignments in Recreational Sport Programme Management. Take a step towards academic success with our trusted services in Singapore.
Tags:- Sports Management Assignments SUSS
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices