|University||SIM Global Education (SIMGE)|
BUS0119: Principles of Marketing Report, SIMGE, Singapore Identify your target markets using the appropriate base/variables under any of the relevant bases of segmentation
- Identify your target markets using the appropriate base/variables under any of the relevant bases of segmentation.
- Provide a detailed description of your target market in terms of their size and growth potential to justify your selection of target segment/s.
- Use a perceptual map to describe intended positioning.
- Develop a positioning statement that communicates the unique value proposition and differentiation of your product.
- Discuss on the first FOUR(4) stages of the New Product Development Process for your new product – use diagrams to describe your new product idea or concept.
- Using the Product Life Cycle, determine the appropriate strategy for your marketing mix.
- Describe the product features in detail of your new product – match it against the list of benefits each feature offers.
- Select a suitable brand name for your product – explain how this brand name fulfills some of the criteria of a good brand name.
- Develop appropriate packaging and labeling details that are relevant to your new product.
Looking for professional and reliable assignment help in Singapore? Look no further than Singaporeassignmenthelp.com! Our team of expert assignment writers are here to provide you with top-quality solutions for all your academic needs. At Singaporeassignmenthelp.com, we understand that completing assignments can be a challenging and time-consuming task, especially for students who are juggling multiple responsibilities. Whether you need help with essay, research paper, dissertation, or any other type of academic assignment, our experienced writers are here to provide you with the best possible solutions.
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices