|University||Kaplan University (KU)|
|Subject||BUS226: Talent Acquisition|
BUS226: Talent Acquisition Assignment, KU, Singapore Selecting the best candidate from a pool of potential applicants is often challenging and requires objectivity, patience
Selecting the best candidate from a pool of potential applicants is often challenging and requires objectivity, patience, and a strong understanding of suitable methods to best suit the context. In this task, students are required to identify and design the most appropriate selection methods to successfully fill a current role.
Assessment Brief: Using the ‘high standard’ job ad found for Assessment 2, students should develop a process for selection, using interviews and at least one other method.
You are required to:
Students will produce a 2000 word (+/- 10%) (Cover page, Table of content, reference list and appendices NOT included in the word count) report that identifies the most appropriate tools (discuss the most useful selection tools for this job, could be 4 or 5 or more tools!) to select a successful applicant for the nominated job (the good job from Ass 2). From the tools discussed above, students should then select and discuss in detail only two (2) of these tools, with one (1) being an interview. Use theory and evidence pertaining to interviews and another tool to argue why and how you would use these.
For example, for an initial interview, (using evidence/research to determine best practice and argue why) consider:
- who would conduct (Company role? Would it be an individual or panel? Who would the panel comprise?)
- how many candidates to be interviewed?
- length of interview
- questions (type, quantity)
- how are candidates prepared/what information are they given?
- How are they assessed?
- What is undertaken to ensure the interviews are reliable, replicable, authentic, and fair.
Include a copy of the interview schedule as an appendix
Students should identify the various options available to select an appropriate candidate and develop a deeper understanding of the principles of conducting an interview as well as other selection tools.
Students will submit the report, in word format via LMS. Students must include both advertisements and interview schedules as appendices pasted to the report (submit one document only).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a Kaplan University (KU) student facing difficulties with your BUS226: Talent Acquisition assignments? Look no further! Our expert team is here to provide comprehensive assignment help specifically designed for Singapore students. Whether it's formative or individual assignments, we've got you covered. We understand the challenges of selecting the best candidate from a pool of potential applicants and the need for objectivity and patience. Our experienced writers specialize in Case Study Writing and can assist you in analyzing and evaluating talent acquisition strategies. Don't let the complexity of the subject overwhelm you – pay our experts and ensure your success in BUS226!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices