|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS353: Project Management
BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore JPO is a retailer of fashion goods operating in a highly competitive Thai market lace
JPO is a retailer of fashion goods operating in a highly competitive Thai market l a c e. The Board of the company has given the go-ahead to redesign the company’s website to make it more convenient for customers to use.
The project is currently at week twelve ( 1 2 ) and there are problems with the functionality of the site and the fact that it is not easy to navigate. The Project Manager, Jack, has expressed concern about the rising costs of the project and the time needed to improve the functionality. He estimates that the change to the functionality will delay the project by three weeks. Jack understands that improved customer satisfaction (by making the website easy to use) is important. There will also be diminishing returns since the increased levels of customer satisfaction obtained by the change in functionality will be offset by the increased time and cost spent.
The Board has had feedback from the project team members who have complained that there has been a lack of visibility of the project manager. Team members have said that they were unaware of any deadlines as they had not been shown any plan or schedule of work and this had made it difficult to prioritize tasks and understand how they can contribute to the project.
The Board of JPO has called an emergency meeting with the Project Manager in order to come up with some immediate solutions which address the project slippage. It has been recommended that Jack also needs guidance on how to improve his management of project teams before he leads any future projects.
You are required to write a minimum of 1200 words and answer parts (a) & (b).
(a) Analyze the strategies available to JPO to address the issue of time, cost, and quality in the website project.
(b) In your own words explain to Jack the factors he should consider to ensure the project teams he manages in the future are effective.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your BUS353: Project Management Assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Don't worry, our assignment help SG is here to support you! Whether it's your summative assessments or group-based assignments, our team of experts is ready to provide reliable assistance. If you're facing challenges with the case of JPO, a retailer of fashion goods operating in a highly competitive Thai market, pay our experts for comprehensive Case Study Writing Help. We specialize in delivering top-quality solutions that include thorough research, strategic analysis, and well-crafted reports. Trust us to provide you with the best assignment help in Singapore and excel in your BUS353 assignment at SUSS!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices