|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS368 Innovation Management and Digital Transformation Other|
BUS368 Innovation Management and Digital Transformation Other, SUSS, Singapore: Sing Explorer Pte Ltd (Sing Explorer) is a local enterprise that conducts and manages inbound tours in Singapore.
SingExplorer Pte Ltd (SingExplorer) is a local enterprise that conducts and manages inbound tours in Singapore. During the recent COVID-19 pandemic period, its business was affected badly and it had to scale down and pivot its business to being a booking agent for local attractions, hotels, and cruises. After the pandemic, it reverted to its old business. Even so, it could only recover back to about 70% of its pre-pandemic sales. It is now looking for opportunities to grow its inbound business.
SingExplorer is not alone in this predicament. The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) had obtained similar feedback and wanted to help the industry. It also hopes to promote Singapore as a pre-eminent tourist destination in Southeast Asia. It notes that Singapore has been accorded two UNESCO heritage statuses: Hawker Culture and Tropical Botanical Gardens. Leveraging these awards, the STB has started to promote Singapore as a must-come destination in overseas markets. At the same time, it has set up a Local Tourism Innovation (LTI) Grant program for any creative tourism service that is themed on either one or both of these UNESCO awards. The grant for each successful proposal is worth up to $50,000.
SingExplorer is deeply interested in pursuing the LTI grant. The grant will help to defray costs in developing a new range of services that it can offer to its customers. This will create yet another avenue of growth for the company.
In this assignment, you will be required to use independent thinking and analytical judgment to apply innovation effectively to real-world problems.
Imagine that you are a product manager at SingExplorer and you have been tasked to propose a new service innovation to the STB. How will you develop the discussions, justifications, and presentations to the senior management of the company and to the STB?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Analyze the case scenario and suggest a service innovation that will help promote Singapore as an attractive tourist destination that leverages the UNESCO accolades. Explain how your proposed service will be delivered along with a clearly labeled diagram of a delivery blueprint. Illustrate with a collage of images of how you would like your prospective customers to view your service. What is the most distinctive part of your service and justify, using a suitable theoretical framework, why it can be considered “new”?
The tourism industry is highly competitive. Appraise three (3) distinct ways to protect your proposed service innovation. Support your answer with how similar real-life businesses are protecting their service innovations. Citations and references are required.
Explain the concept of digital transformation. Noting that services can often include technological options, describe a real-life example from which you can learn how to apply digitalization to the delivery of your proposed innovation in Q1(a). Citations and references are required.
What is Design Thinking? Demonstrate how you would apply any of the five (5) stages of Design Thinking on a continual basis to improve on your proposed innovation of Q1(a).
The Singapore Tourism Board manages a Local Tourism Innovation grant for
promoting tourism in Singapore. Your company management would like you to make a formal presentation to the Board to convince them why your innovation idea should be eligible for the grant. Prepare a video presentation of at least 3 minutes but not exceeding 6 minutes. It should present a summary of your answers to Question 1 and Question 2 found in Section A.
There are two methods for ECA video assignment submission: either Record Media or Upload Media. For Upload Media, please note that your file size should be no more than 500MB and the format must be .mp4
Prepare a set of PowerPoint presentation slides upon which the video presentation is based. Please note that the PowerPoint file must be converted to PDF format before submission to Canvas
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing challenges with the BUS368 Innovation Management and Digital Transformation Other assignment at SUSS? Look no further! Our team specializes in assisting with GBA, and individual assignments, and providing top-notch essay writing services in Singapore. Sing Explorer Pte Ltd is the focus of your study. We've got your back! Whether it's understanding their operations or strategic management, our assignment writing service in Singapore offers expert assistance. Pay our professionals to navigate this task, and excel in your course without the stress.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices