|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||BUS6057 Business Process and Systems (MAIN) Assignment|
BUS6057 Business Process and Systems (MAIN) Assignment, BCU, Singapore: The corporate principle of Don Don Donki (Hong Kong): from “Put the Customer First.
The corporate principle of Don Don Donki (Hong Kong): from “Put the Customer First.” to “The Customer Matters Most.” And, all employees and officers in the Group would comply.
In this assignment, you may find the information for Don Don Donki (Hong Kong) online such as the company website, cases online, and the press, etc. (Note: The literature sources should be reports, journals, refereed papers, and appropriate/credible online sources). You should find the sources of information that you will use to deliver the three assessment parts. Your submission should address the following THREE Parts:
Part 1 (Evaluate the existing business processes and propose solutions)
When observing the operations performance objectives of Donki (Hong Kong), it can be argued that Donki (Hong Kong) is focused on satisfying its customers’ requirements and delivering value to the customers it offers. In this part of the assignment, you are specifically required to:
• Briefly describe the essential components of Donki’s ‘Effective Business Operations Management’ i.e. How Donki (Hong Kong) create value for their customer in HK.
• Through applying the operations management/Business Process concepts to evaluate the issues Donki (Hong Kong) might face. Support your discussion with appropriate business operations/process models (e.g. operation strategy
performance (priorities) model, the service gap analysis or/and Four V’s profile, etc.).
• You should compare and contrast different models (benchmarking) used by the same sector in which Donki (Hong Kong) operates and recommend appropriate solutions to continue being competitive in the market, such as making it easier for customers to select and buy their products (other improvements to consider delivery chain, customer value chain, quality/cost implications, and flexibility/technology, etc.).
• You might also consider enterprises’ sustainable operations expected by consumers and other stakeholders in the HK society (the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) impacts).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Part 2 (SSM presentation & redesign process to achieve benefits)
For the new system, you should include Root Definition, and CATWOE, and produce a detailed “Rich Picture” (can be hand drawn only) to fully illustrate your answers. Your rich picture should indicate the issues/problems as well as the solution.
By means of a Business Process Plan (BPP) illustrating the changes including “AS IS” and “TO BE” diagrams. Brief explanations of both plans are required and support your discussions with relevant arguments. You must follow the Business Process Management (BPM) standards covered in the classes. Part THREE is the implementation of the new process (“TO BE”); failure not to include the BPP may result in marks not being awarded for part three.
Part 3 (Plan for the implementation of new processes through performance objectives)
Discuss how the managers would turn performance objectives into operations priorities and the resources that would be necessary for the effective implementation of the new processes.
Using a Balanced Scorecard, discuss how the business performance can be measured post-implementation (may refer to the company’s annual reports and any other relevant data for improvement and target trends for Konki (Hong Kong) whenever necessary).
Your work should be referenced, including in-text referencing with appropriate literature, and form a logical and concise discussion.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore students at Birmingham City University (BCU) can now access top-notch academic support for their BUS6057 Business Process and Systems (MAIN) Assignment. Our Assignment Helper team is here to assist you with GBA, and individual assignments, and provide impeccable Homework Help in Singapore. Let us ensure your academic success while you focus on your studies. Reach out to our experts today and elevate your coursework experience.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices