|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||BUS6061 Business Assignment|
BUS6061 Business Assignment, BCU, Singapore: Analyze and classify an organization’s current e-business strategy, identifying its strengths and weaknesses
Learning outcomes and assessment criteria specific to this assignment:
On completion of this assignment, students should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
⦁ Analyse and classify an organization’s current e-business strategy, identifying its strengths and weaknesses relative to those of its direct competitors.
⦁ Choose effective e-business strategies for the delivery of products and services to increase market share and sustainability.
⦁ Compile and elaborate understanding of concepts, theories, frameworks, and principles for e-commerce and e-business and their competent use.
⦁ Assessment Brief
For a multinational organization of your choice, carry out a critical analysis of their current E-Business strategy.
⦁ Required tasks
The report must include the following three elements:
(LO1 assessed) – an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilization of digital technologies in the industry of your selected organization. (30%) or
(LO1 assessed) – an analysis of the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the adoption and utilization of digital technologies in the industry of your selected organization. (30%)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(LO2 & LO3 assessed) – an evaluation of how your selected organization has managed to cope, adapt, or survive during the pandemic. What are the implications for the organization operating in this industry, for instance, on their supply chain, eCRM, reintermediation or disintermediation strategies, etc.? (30%)
(LO2 & LO3 assessed) – an evaluation of how your selected organization has managed to cope, adapt or survive in the face of issues faced by artificial intelligence (AI) . What are the implications for the organization operating in this industry, for instance, on their supply chain, eCRM, reintermediation or disintermediation strategies, etc.? (30%)
(LO1 assessed) – a discussion and recommendation(s) on how the use of social media or social commerce can assist your chosen organization in addressing issues such as customer behavior since 2022. (30%)
In addition, marks will be awarded for the overall presentation, argument and understanding, use of sources and evidence, academic referencing, and written communication. (10%)
Please read the guidance notes in Section 3 and the marking criteria in Section 4 for further information on how to approach your assignment and optimize your grade.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock Your Academic Success with Assignment Help in Singapore! If you're a student at Birmingham City University (BCU) in Singapore facing the challenge of your BUS6061 Business Assignment, we've got you covered. Our expert team specializes in providing top-notch Essay Writing Services for students just like you. Whether it's analyzing and classifying an organization's e-business strategy or tackling individual assignments, we offer the support you need to excel in your studies. Don't stress over your coursework; instead, let our professionals help you achieve your academic goals. Singapore students, take advantage of our services today.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices