|University||University of Birmingham (UoB)|
Posted on: 29th Sep 2023
BUS6061: E-Business Assignment, UoB, Singapore An analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilization of digital technologies in the industry of your selected organization
- Analyze and classify an organization’s current e-business strategy, identifying its strengths and weaknesses relative to those of its direct competitors.
- Choose effective e-business strategies for the delivery of products and services to increase market share and sustainability.
- Compile and elaborate understanding of concepts, theories, frameworks and
principles for e-commerce and e-business and their competent use.
- An analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilization of digital technologies in the industry of your selected organization.
- An evaluation of how your selected organization has managed to cope, adapt or survive during the pandemic. What are the implications for the organization operating in this industry, for instance, on their supply chain, eCRM, reintermediation or disintermediation strategies, etc.?
- A discussion and recommendation on how the use of social media or social commerce can assist your chosen organization in addressing issues such as customer behavior, post-covid-19.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Recent Solved Questions
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
Plagiarism Free Solutions
100% Original Work
24*7 Online Assistance
Native PhD Experts