|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Business Research Methods|
Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources, or to play sports, where one team battles other teams for supremacy, where there can only be one winner.
Sales professionals are the tip of the spear when it comes to bringing revenues to the company. They are in the field developing business opportunities, they represent the company in front of its potential customers, they present the products and services, and they work to create a commercial environment where the customer and their company can conduct mutually beneficial business. Being the tribe’s ‘hunters’, salespeople expect their share of the spoils of the deal in the form of bonuses and compensation which is tied to the deal size and profitability and is paid on top of their regular salaries.
This variable compensation and its role as a motivational driver for salespeople to overachieve their quotas in the high-tech industry is the subject of this paper.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking to conquer your academic challenges at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! We offer TMA, report writing, assignment help in Singapore, and the Best Online Exam Help in Singapore. Just like in the sales profession where competitors vie for precious resources, our experts are here to help you win the battle of Business Research Methods Research Paper at SUSS. Don't stress, invest in your success – pay our experts to ace your course!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices