|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||COM202 Sustainability Assignment|
COM202 Sustainability Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How can Singapore bridge the gap between climate change awareness and sustainable actions?
How can Singapore bridge the gap between climate change awareness and sustainable actions?
While many people in Singapore are aware of environmental issues, fewer adopt green practices. On Earth Day, CNA examines the reasons for that gap and whether it can be closed.
SINGAPORE: Madam Tan Siew Moi limits her family’s use of air-conditioning to less than an hour a day and constantly reminds her children to keep showers short.
But like most in her circle of friends, Mdm Tan drives a medium-sized Nissan car that uses petrol. While she is aware of the pollution caused by petrol cars, she does not intend to switch to an electric vehicle.
Like Mdm Tan, many Singapore residents are generally aware of climate change and more sustainable alternatives to their day-to-day goods.
National awareness campaigns and revamped policies, such as raising the carbon tax and Singapore’s Green Plan have brought the issue of climate change to the fore.
But in August last year, an inaugural Climate Index research found that while Singapore residents had a high awareness of environmental issues across the four lifestyle themes of transport, home, food, and goods, this was not reflected in terms of their adoption of green practices.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore struggling with your COM202 Sustainability Assignment? Look no further! At Assignment Helper SG, we offer Essay Writing Services tailored to Singapore students. Our team of experts is here to assist you with your individual assignments and provide you with top-notch support. Let us help you bridge the gap between climate change awareness and sustainable actions in your COM202 assignment. Don't stress, pay our GBA-certified experts to ensure your success.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices