|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Effective Counselling Skills|
Effective Counselling Skills Assignment, NTU, Singapore Conduct an online, real-time counselling session with a classmate as your client via Google Docs or any other similar instant communication
Conduct an online, real-time counseling session with a classmate as your “client” via Google Docs or any other similar instant communication platform on a computer. The resulting transcript of the counselling session should be at least 1500 words and properly formatted according to the sample provided in class.
Conduct this session as yourself, a Counselling Skills student, and apply the appropriate skills and guidelines learned in the module to counsel your classmate. Do not pretend to be a professional counselor or anyone else but ensure that ethical guidelines such as informed consent are followed. In your 1500-word essay, exclusive of the transcript, you are required to:
1. Explain what counseling is.
2. Explain 5 counselling skills that you applied appropriately during the counselling session with your classmate-client. These 5 skills should be evident in your transcript and should be from the following list:
- Active listening
- Advanced empathy
3. Identify 3 counselor-centered areas for improvement encountered during the counselling session. In other words, do not attribute shortcomings in the counseling session to the classmate-client or counseling medium.
4. Suggest appropriate ways to address the above-mentioned 3 areas for improvement.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock your academic potential with our specialized support! At Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, we provide expert assistance for TOA (Teacher-On-Assignment) and solutions for summative assignments in the subject of Effective Counselling Skills. Engage in an online, real-time counselling session with a classmate as your client using Google Docs or similar instant communication platforms for your NTU assignment. Our dedicated Report Writing Service is tailored to elevate your academic performance and present your insights with precision. Singaporean students can confidently pay our expert for reliable Singapore assignment help, ensuring success in their courses at NTU. Don't miss the chance to thrive in your studies—let us be your trusted academic ally
Tags:- NTU ASSIGNMENT
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices