|PSB Academy (PSB)
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Course Work, PSB, Singapore Control of Drone using Root Locus Tool Considers a quadcopter whose height about the ground is measured using an altimeter
Control of Drone using Root Locus Tool Considers a quadcopter whose height about the ground is measured using an altimeter. When hovering the motors are maintained at a constant rate, such that thrust force balances the gravity acting on the quadcopter.
Take F(t) to be the amount of additional thrust, and need to make changes in height. The quadcopter weighs 750 grams and has air resistance proportional to 0.3 of its velocity. For each of the four motors, the transfer function between voltage/thrust is given by 0.4. Use the information given to write down the differential equation for the quadcopter, for movement in the vertical direction, and hence the transfer function for f(t)and h(t).
• Plot the unit step response of the quadcopter, for the first 15 seconds.
The quadcopter is fitted with an altimeter that measures the height of the ground.
1. Sketch a diagram of the closed-looped system for the speed control in order to maintain height at a set point, and write down the closed-loop transfer function.
2. Plot the system response.
3. Find the feedback gain that results in a step response that is less than 2% overshoot, and note down the rise time. Provide a plot and state the gain. a. Design a simple controller such that the step response of 2% overshoot is obtained. Note down the rise time, pole positions, and the feedback gain.
The quadrotor helicopter shown in Figure la is an example of a real system. The idealized model of the system is shown in Figure lb. As your first task, you are required to obtain:
(a) State-space model for the idealized system
(b) Build a Simulink model for the quadrotor helicopter using state-space equations and
(c) Simulate the built model and record the output. Hint: the system has 3 degrees of freedom, so to model the system, we need 6 state variables.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Maximize your academic success with our comprehensive services, including top-notch Online Exam Help and reliable assignment writing service. At PSB Academy (PSB) in Singapore, we understand the complexities of the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering program, and our team of experts is here to provide invaluable support. Whether you need assistance in controlling a drone using the Root Locus Tool or require guidance in completing your course work, our professionals will deliver exceptional results. Pay our experts to take help on your Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering assignments at PSB and ensure your success in mastering the control systems of drones and excelling in your mechanical engineering studies
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices