|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||COU254 Counselling For Addictions Assignment|
COU254 Counselling For Addictions Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: In the article written by Rikke Tokle and Willy Pedersen (2019), the authors stated that “there is a ‘split vision’ of health.
In the article written by Rikke Tokle and Willy Pedersen (2019), the authors stated that “there is a ‘split vision’ of health and stigma in the perceptions of vaping where the vaper identities are constantly negotiated.” Download the article, titled “Cloud Chasers” and “Substitutes”: e-cigarettes, Vaping Subcultures, and Vaper Identities”, by Rikke Tokle and Willy Pedersen (2019) published in
(a) Read the article and provide a summary review of the author’s key arguments. (Maximum 1,000 words)
(b) In Singapore, vaping is prohibited. However, vape devices and pods can be
purchased easily through social media. Vaping is extremely popular in Singapore, particularly among young people.
Write a reflection essay about the local vaping scene, focusing on underage
vaping. In addition, discuss the difficulties in treating local youths’ vaping
addiction. Explore potential solutions to address these difficulties. (Maximum
(c) Provide necessary evidence and readings (at least 5 journal and newspaper
articles) to support your essay.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
"Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students seeking assistance with their COU254 Counselling For Addictions Assignment need not worry anymore. Our dedicated team at Assignment Help Singapore offers expert guidance for TMA, individual assignments, and essay writing services. When it comes to tackling academic challenges, we've got you covered. Let us help you excel in your coursework, ensuring you meet your academic goals with ease."
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices