|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||COU262 Loss and Grief Counselling Assignment|
COU262 Loss and Grief Counselling Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The profile of this client – Demographics and background of the client, e.g. pseudonym, age
Present a case where a client is going through normal grief. Use the following
information to do your write-up:
a. The profile of this client – Demographics and background of the client, e.g.
pseudonym, age, gender, ethnicity, family of origin, marital status, work/studies/living arrangements.
b. Describe the normal grief that this client is going through, highlighting what happened and the grief reactions.
c. Explain Empathic Communication. Demonstrate how you can apply these types of Communication Facilitation in your case study above:
(i) reflection of feelings (word out an example)
(ii) paraphrasing (word out an example)
(iii) therapeutic silence (word out an example)
d. Walsh (2012) presented nine points to avoid when attending to grievers. Discuss the nine points with illustrations from your case study above.
e. Plan the intervention. Choose any one of these three contemporary theories and discuss how you would apply it as an intervention for this client.
• Worden’s four tasks
• Klass, Silverman, and Nickman’s “continuing bonds”
• Stroebe and Schut’s “dual process”
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
a. Discuss the importance of counselors having cultural competency in doing grief work.
b. Elaborate on how counselors can achieve cultural competency when doing grief work.
Identify and elaborate on the three areas that you would like to work through in getting yourself ready to attend to grievers.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Calling Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students! Struggling with the COU262 Loss and Grief Counselling Assignment? Look no further for the Best assignment help in Singapore. Our experts specialize in GBA support, and individual assignments, and even offer top-tier Dissertation Writing Services. Don't let the complexities of client profiles deter your success. Pay our experts to excel in your course today.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices