|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||E2409C Aircraft and Flight Operations Assignment|
E2409C Aircraft and Flight Operations Assignment, TP, Singapore: The Graded Assignment will constitute 100% of the overall module assessment grade.
⦁ The Graded Assignment will constitute 100% of the overall module assessment grade. It comprises an individual report submission. On a case-by-case basis, you may be required to do an oral interview to seek clarification on the report’s contents.
⦁ The Graded Assignment is to be submitted by 3 January 2024 (Wednesday), 2359 hrs via uploading a soft copy onto S.A. 2.0.
⦁ Late submissions without leave of absence (LOA) will be subjected to the following penalty
⦁ The total marks for this assignment is 100 marks.
⦁ The marking criteria are as shown below.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
⦁ Graded Assignment
You are the Head of Flight Operations of Republic Air Services, which operates chartered flights from Seletar Airport in Singapore. You are to submit a detailed written report that addresses the following:
⦁ Analyze the impact of weather on aircraft operations for regional flights departing from and arriving at Seletar Airport. In addition, recommend suitable resources that can be used by the flight crew to mitigate the effects of inclement weather. (30 marks)
⦁ Explain in detail two methods and/or systems that can be employed by the flight crew to optimize aircraft fuel efficiency during flight. (30 marks)
⦁ As part of its expansion plan, Republic Air Services is considering adding a new aircraft to its fleet. Evaluate if the existing Seletar Airport runway length is sufficient for the new aircraft’s operations. (40 marks)
Explain all assumptions and show all workings.
Refer to Annex C for the Seletar Airport Runway characteristics and the new aircraft specifications.
⦁ Format of written assignment
⦁ Format of written assignment.
⦁ The format of the report should be as follows:
⦁ Typed in double-spaced, A4 size
⦁ Arial font size 12
⦁ 1.5 inch margin on all four sides
⦁ Length of report should between 1,500 to 2,500 words (excluding cover page, and references)
⦁ Report structure
⦁ Title (of your report)
A. Heading 1
B. Heading 2
C. Heading 3….
⦁ Recommendation, if any
⦁ References – American Psychological Association (APA) referencing guidelines, proper referencing of all external resources used should be included in the report.
⦁ Use literature or theories to support or contrast your results, findings or insights. The report should show the clarity and accuracy of the data/information obtained. The information collected must be relevant to the objective of the assignment. The report must include analyses and applications of knowledge. The report should be well-organized, original, and conclusive.
⦁ Plagiarism occurs when you take sentences or paragraphs or even the whole article written by another person and pass it off as your own work without acknowledging the author or the original source. You are also advised not to share your work with fellow coursemates. Participants caught plagiarising will be given a Fail grade.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices