|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||EAS305 Aircraft Electrical, Instrument Systems/Servomechanisms, and Electronics|
EAS305 Aircraft Electrical, Instrument Systems/Servomechanisms and Electronics, SUSS, Singapore: Equivalent circuit of a separately excited DC motor, illustrate what affects the speed of such a motor.
Using the equivalent circuit of a separately excited DC motor, illustrate what affects the speed of such a motor.
A 28 V separately excited motor has the following specifications:
Armature resistance = 0.5 ohms
Voltage constant = 0.7 V/rad/s,
Torque constant = 100 Nm/s
Field current = 10 mA
Calculate the speed when the developed torque is 10 Nm.
Demonstrate how the torque of the motor can be increased without reducing the speed.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Infer from the results you have obtained from Q1a, explain how speed control can be achieved in a permanent magnet-brushed DC motor.
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of using brushless DC permanent magnet motors with using permanent magnet brush DC motors in drones.
Distinguish between AC synchronous motor and AC induction motor with reference to their speed, torque, advantages, and disadvantages.
Figure Q2(b) shows an equivalent circuit of a 3-phase 8 pole 115 V 400 Hz aircraft induction motor. Interpret the equivalent circuit and explain how Rm affects the performance of the motor.
For the motor in Figure Q2(b), given that Xs = 0.24 ohm, Rs = 3.5 ohm, Xi’ = 0.6 ohm, Rr = 0.5 ohm, Xm = 16 ohm and there is negligible core losses. The motor speed at full load is 5850 rpm. Demonstrate how you would calculate Q2c(i) to Q2c(v).
The synchronous speed.
The stator current and power factor.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) grappling with the EAS305 Aircraft Electrical, Instrument Systems/Servomechanisms, and Electronics assignment? Look no further! Our comprehensive TMA and individual assignments assistance, coupled with our top-tier online assignment help and Report Writing Services in Singapore, is here to provide you with expert guidance. With our support, Singapore students can pay for the expertise they need to excel in their courses. Don't let academic challenges hold you back—trust our experts to help you succeed.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices