|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ECE490: Teaching Practice|
ECE490: Teaching Practice Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore What do the theory and research in educational psychology say about the design decisions you make in your instructional plans
What do the theory and research in educational psychology say about the design decisions you make in your instructional plans? Research findings and their associated theoretical perspectives provide the basis for design decisions for instruction. For this applied option, you will write a brief analysis of the learners, learning context, and content, as well as a design document in which you justify 5 design decisions that align with the theoretical perspective and the associated research findings on which the instruction will be based. Choose at least 5 articles among the following options: cognitive, cognitive-constructivist, socio-constructivist, situated cognition, or another pending approval of the instructor. Your assignment will conclude with at least two lesson plans that are reflective of your design decisions.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Uncover the dynamics of Assignment Assistance in Singapore through a focused research paper at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Delve into the strategies and impact of services offered by My Assignment Help SG. Gain insights into educational support systems and their influence on student success, contributing to the discourse on effective teaching practices.
Tags:- ECE490 SUSS
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices