|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ENG101: Analogue Electronics Design|
ENG101: Analogue Electronics Design Assignment, SUSS, Singapore This assignment is a mini design project that you are supposed to implement and deduce some results by capturing waveforms on the scope
This assignment is a mini design project that you are supposed to implement and deduce some results by capturing waveforms on the scope. This involves soldering components onto a pre-fabricated PCB board based on an electronic circuit.
You are supposed to learn the soldering techniques for different components and apply the skills learned to the project. The duration for learning the right technique and implementing the whole project will be for one semester.
Upon completion of this mini-project, you should be able to:
- Know how to read electronics schematics circuits.
- Familiarise yourself with soldering tools and related accessories.
- Know what a soldering process is and how to solder different components.
- Implement the schematics onto a pre-fabricated PCB board and verify its operation.
- Use the digital oscilloscope to check functions and also to debug the implemented circuits.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Discover the ultimate online assignment writing service at My Assignment Help SG. Our experts provide top-quality report writing and Tutor Marked Assignments to help you excel in ENG101. Don't miss out on this opportunity to boost your academic performance. Connect with us now!
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices