|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ENG233 Internet of Things Assignment|
ENG233 Internet of Things Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Define at least FOUR (04) operational challenges while operating and managing earth-moving
Define at least FOUR (04) operational challenges while operating and managing earth-moving equipment at a construction site that the SBC digitalization team shall address (an as-is situation, in the absence of SAMS). Estimate the impact of those problems on sustainability goals (SDGs). Propose a prioritization matrix/rubric to rank identified problems from high to low in priority of importance. (Provide a table with quantitative and qualitative reasons, a prioritization rubric, and a description.)
Plan and describe the improved operational workflow of managing earth-moving equipment to reduce operational waste. Propose the SDGs that can be achieved by addressing those wastes and map them against the corresponding SDG#. (Provide a workflow diagram, map SDGs on workflow, and description.)
Recommend the potential technologies for each of the four stages of the SAMS. (Provide a table with quantitative and qualitative reasons and a description.)
(i) Type of relevant data to be sensed and how.
(ii) Connectivity & communication protocols to transfer the data to the next stages.
(iii) Computing infrastructure, data analytics layer to manage and analyze the data.
(iv) Applications to analyze and visualize the data.
Design the integrated FOUR (04) stages end-to-end solution using technologies recommended in Question 3 to address the problems identified in Question 1 and improve workflow in Question 2. Recommend a scalable solution to address the multiple construction sites. (Provide a solution diagram and a description.)
Appraise any TWO (02) cyber security challenges that you may need to address in your proposed SAMS. Appraise their risks and discuss the steps to be taken in order to mitigate those risks in the proposed SAMS. (Provide a table and a description.)
Verify the benefits of the proposed IoT solution by outlining how the SBC operations team can leverage the data and intelligence generated by the proposed IoT solution to improve their operations in new ways. (Provide a description.)
Propose a Return of Investment matrix “cost-based” for the proposed SAMS. Provide a table and a description. List TWO (02) criteria. (Provide a table with quantitative reasons.)
Propose a Return of Investment matrix “value-based” for the proposed SAMS. Provide a table and a description. List TWO (02) criteria. (Provide a table with quantitative reasons.)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices