|University||Maynooth University (MU)|
English Essay, MU, Singapore This request is for a script write-up for my 9 years old daughter for her grand final – public speaking event
This request is for a script write-up for my 9 years old daughter for her grand final – public speaking event.
The script of the speech should be around 2-4mins. I have indicated 500 words as a gauge.
The writer can prepare the script based on mock-up story as an example but it must apply to 8-9 years old kid. It must be something touching, valuable and make a big impact to society. (i.e honesty, integrity, kind, perseverance and etc). We can further discuss on the details upon acceptance of offer.
Topic : “It takes a tribe to build a child.” We are all built by the people who have helped us in our life. Share a speech to thank someone who has supported you to be who you are today and what can we learn from them (outside your family).
Sample outline: Who has supported you to be who you are today? This could be your teachers, coaches, friends and more. (Other than your immediate family members)
2. Share us your story on how this person has been supporting you (How has it impacted you?)
3. How would you thank this person, if this person is listening to your speech now?
4. How do you feel about that?
5. What can you and the audience learn from this person?
6. How can we help contribute to others? (What can our role be in the tribe?)
Are you a student at Maynooth University (MU) in Singapore, seeking professional assistance with your English assignments? Look no further! Our expert team provides a range of services tailored to meet your needs. Whether you require help with TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignments), journal writing, or need assistance with your essays, our assignment helper SG service is here to support you. We understand the importance of a grand final - public speaking event, and we can assist in creating a captivating script for your 9-year-old daughter. Don't let the pressure overwhelm you; instead, pay our experts to take the burden off your shoulders. Let us help you excel in your English studies while ensuring your daughter shines in her speaking event. Trust us to deliver quality and reliable support that Singapore students can rely on.
Tags:- ENGLISH ESSAY
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices