|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||ENVS2710: Environmental Control Practice|
ENVS2710: Environmental Control Practice Assignment, UoN, Singapore Your skill in identifying existing and/or potential environmental aspects or sources of environmental pollution
- Your skill in identifying existing and/or potential environmental aspects or sources of environmental pollution, and the corresponding impacts in the industry or operation you have selected. You will also be assessed in your selection or prioritization of important environmental issues.
- Your skill in identifying control measures to address problems identified above and the basis of your recommended control measures.
- Your presentation skill should be in the form of a written report.
This course assignment requires students to select an industry and:
- Identify all environmental aspects or sources of environmental pollution likely to cause significant impacts and prioritize them in the order of importance, stating clearly the process and factors used in their prioritization.
- Research available pollution control technologies for each of the significant aspects and recommend;
* New technology to control pollution, minimize impacts, and comply with
* A technology to avoid or minimize contribution to climate change.
- Your recommendations should be specific to the impact and provide detailed
information and data e.g. regulatory requirements, benefits, and other information to support your proposal.
- You are also expected to discuss the impact of the control measures you have recommended.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Enhance your ENVS2710 learning experience at The University of Newcastle (UoN) with the expertise of Online Assignment Experts. Discover top-notch Environmental Control Practice Assignment assistance through our 'Do My Assignment Service' at My Assignment Help SG. Achieve academic excellence with our dedicated support.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices