FIN355 Equity Securities Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February 2022 This act of aggression was condemned by the rest of the world
Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February 2022. This act of aggression was condemned by the rest of the world and followed by a string of sanctions that are targeted toward Russia. Forex activities of Russian banks are curtailed. Restrictions are imposed on Russia’s oil exports. Export controls limit Russia’s access to high-tech products.
(a) Analyse what impact the Russia-Ukraine War has on the world economy as a whole.
(b) Besides the obvious impact on Russia and Ukraine, analyse what other regions/countries and what sectors it will affect most.
(c) Discuss what you think will be the impact to the US stock market.
Megatron is a high-tech start-up company that produces Artificial Intelligence software that can help companies fine-tune their digital marketing campaigns to bring in more results. After two years of developing the software, Megatron has just completed one full year of software sales on a commercial basis.
Both profits and cash flows just barely turned positive as the company is only beginning to gain traction, and revenue is still tiny. The management of Megatron is optimistic that income and profits will grow exponentially in the next few years.
Megatron is at the point where more capital is needed to fund its growth. It has begun talks with a Venture Capital company, which suggests that they would value the company based on the Price Earnings (PE) ratio multiplied by its latest historical Net Income. It is willing to be generous in valuing Megatron at the same PE as similar listed companies.
CEO of Megatron, however, felt that perhaps the company could get a better valuation if they were to base it on a discounted cash flow method, valuing Megatron’s cash flows in the coming years.
You are Megatron’s CFO and are asked to advise the CEO.
(a) Appraise the two (2) valuation approaches and choose the more appropriate one in valuing Megatron, giving your reasons.
(b) Examine the difficulties involved in employing the valuation method you chose above.
Several companies have approached Axer to acquire it. The CEO would like to prepare himself for discussions and has asked you to do a valuation of the company using the discounted cash flow approach with cash flows from the most recent financial statements as shown below:
(a) Assess the cash flows that can be used to value the entire firm (i.e., equity plus debt portion).
(b) Assess the cash flows that can be used to value the equity portion of the firm.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices