|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN385: Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance|
FIN385: Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance Assignment, SUSS, Singapore To retain customers, many companies implement customer loyalty programmes
To retain customers, many companies implement customer loyalty programmes. A customer loyalty programme is one of the most effective tactics for increasing sales revenue and encouraging customer loyalty. The main reason is that it costs lesser to sell to repeat customers than to acquire new ones.
(a) Examine, in detail, four (4) key benefits to the company in implementing a blockchain-based customer loyalty programme as compared to the traditional one.
(b) You are preparing a report on blockchain and smart contracts for financial asset fraction application with security tokens. Show, in your report, how blockchain, security tokens and smart contracts can be used to improve workflows in financial asset fraction applications. Include in your report the following:
(i) Define financial asset fraction alisation and security token in a blockchain
(ii) List and illustrate two (2) examples of financial asset fraction application.
(iii) Examine the regulation on security tokens in Singapore.
(iv) Illustrate the lifecycle of a smart contract from creation to destruction.
(v) Examine four (4) reasons that a hedge fund company can leverage financial
asset fractionalization, blockchain, smart contracts and security tokens to
improve its business model.
(vi) Discuss two (2) key risks associated with the smart contracts; back your claims with examples.
To capture a bigger market share of the tech-savvy millennials, an eCommerce platform is going to implement its own utility tokens which permit its customers to carry out their transactions on their platform anonymously and swiftly. The eCommerce platform still accepts debit and credit card payments but for those customers who are willing to exchange cash for their utility tokens, the customers will be able to stretch their money further, with a multiplier of 1.1, which means SGD 1.00 = Utility token of 1.10.
To achieve this vision, the eCommerce platform will be conducting a public Initial Coin Offering (ICO) activity to raise capital for the project and using the very utility token as the “currency” to be circulated within the eCommerce platform. You are consulted to write the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) white paper for the eCommerce platform to impress investors. Your white paper should include an introduction, vision and mission, and illustrate the following in more detail:
(a) Create a smart contract code implementation that minimally transfers the utility token from one wallet to another, in Solidity language. You will be evaluated based on the correctness of your implementation, and your utilisation of the relevant capabilities of the Solidity language.
(b) Discuss the token economy design (you are given the freedom to name the utility token) and its design rationale.
(c) Describe the sales strategy (example: Crowd Sale) and other design considerations to ensure the sustainability of this implementation.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Delve into the World of Blockchain Technology: Unravel the intricacies of FIN385: blockchain and smart contracts in finance at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Explore the transformative potential of decentralized ledgers, cryptographic security, and peer-to-peer transactions. Seek online assignment assistance from MY Assignment Help SG to excel in TMA assignments, and grasp the forefront of financial technology.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices