|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN551: Python Programming|
FIN551: Python Programming Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the buying and selling rates/prices of the stock using the long_MA and short_MA trading signals
Evaluate the buying and selling rates/prices of the stock using the long_MA and short_MA trading signals. No shorting of stocks is allowed in the strategy, i.e. the trader can only sell the stock if she owned it in the first place.
Print the buying and selling dates and prices of stock clearly in your IPYNB.
Make use of the alpha vantage module to download the prices of stock from start_dt to end_dt
Given the initial_wealth of the trader, evaluate the final wealth on the end_dt of the analysis. For the purpose of comparison, also evaluate the final wealth of the trader if she chooses to buy and hold the stock from start_dt to end_dt.
Print the final wealth of the trader, for both strategies, to an accuracy of two (2) decimal points, clearly in your IPYNB.
Draw and present the outcome of the trader using the plot format given in Appendix A.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices