|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance|
FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance Report, SUSS, Singapore You produced in response to Q1 above, you recognize that simply increasing headcount is not a sustainable proposition in the long term
As a follow-up to the report you produced in response to Q1 above, you recognize that simply increasing headcount is not a sustainable proposition in the long term. Currently, the onboarding staff manually screens new applicants against a selection of checklists, including sanctions, PEP, and adverse media lists, and this aspect is becoming increasingly onerous.
You believe that the best solution is to suggest to the board the use of commercially available automated artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data analytics systems. The report should:
- highlight why the new technology is needed
- acknowledge the costs
- cover a proposed schedule for implementation
- detail how the technology will solve the current problems and how it will prevent future problems, and
- state how you propose to measure the success of the implementation if it goes ahead. The report should also acknowledge that such automated systems are prone to substantial exception reporting, especially at outset, and include a proposal for dealing with the exceptions.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students! Are you in need of assistance with your FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance assignments? Look no further! We offer a range of services tailored to meet your needs. Whether it's your FYP (Final Year Project), group-based assignments, or comprehensive Report Writing Service, our expert team is here to support you. In your response to Q1 of the Financial Crime Compliance report, you have recognized that simply increasing headcount is not a sustainable solution in the long term. Our assignment help in Singapore is designed to provide you with the expertise and guidance you need to excel in FIN573. Pay our experts and ensure your success at SUSS!
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices