|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FMT309: Building Diagnostics|
FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated into a Building Condition Report. Building Condition Surveys are critical in the decision-making process of building owners with respect to maintenance, renovation, sales and purchase, and/or legal issues.
You may adopt any of the Methods/Standards in preparing the Building Condition Survey:
(a) The Dutch standard for assessment of buildings’ condition, Netherland.
(b) Housing Health and Safety Rating System, United Kingdom.
(c) Portuguese method for building condition assessment, Portugal.
- Cases of fallen windows in the first eleven months of 2021 were reported in The Straits Times
a) Discuss the possible causes that may lead to the falling of windows.
b) If a window falls due to lack of maintenance, homeowners can be fined up to $10,000, jailed for up to one year, or both. Discuss how homeowners can check and maintain their windows.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Tags:- FMT309 SUSS
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices