|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
CareShield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled, especially during old age, and need personal and medical care for a prolonged duration.
From 1 October 2020, all Singaporeans who were born in 1980 or later shall be automatically covered. For the older Singaporeans, participation is optional.
Your good friend Mr. A has just celebrated his 50th birthday in October this year. He is healthy and is free from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes. He is married with 2 teenagers. His wife is a full-time homemaker. The family lives in a condominium in Choa Chu Kang.
Mr. A’s dad passed away quite suddenly last year due to a massive stroke at age 78. His 75-year-old mum is a cancer survivor and is leading an active life participating in many volunteer activities.
Mr. A knows that you are training as a gerontologist and would like your opinion on whether he should opt out of CareShield Life. After all, he is currently covered with ElderShield 400, and he thinks his Medisave, MediShield Life as well as his additional hospitalization insurance plan is enough to pay for the hefty hospital bills in case of catastrophic medical illness.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students, navigating the world of Gerontology, we're here to support your academic journey. Whether it's TMA or individual assignments, our assignment help in Singapore is tailored to your needs. As you delve into topics like Care Shield Life, a long-term care insurance scheme, trust our experts for comprehensive assistance. We offer not just assignments but also an exceptional Essay Writing Service for those seeking to excel in their courses. With us, Singaporean students can pay for expert help and pave their way to academic success.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices