|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC201 Sociology Research Proposal Assignment.|
HBC201 Sociology Research Proposal Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Young children and toddlers staring intently at the screens of mobile devices (e.g., smartphones and tablets)
Young children and toddlers staring intently at the screens of mobile devices (e.g., smartphones and tablets) for hours has become a common sight nowadays. This is a worrying
A collaborative research study comprising researchers from the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Institute of Clinical Sciences has found an association between excessive screen time and negative effects on brain development among children.
Through a longitudinal cohort study, the research team reported a dose-response relationship
where the longer a child’s screen time during infancy, the poorer his cognitive functioning
later during childhood. This effect has been shown to persist even after the child turns eight.
The researchers said that their study’s findings are important as they concern the development
of the future generation of Singapore. They also highlighted the need to examine underlying
factors that could explain the excessive screen time among young children.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices