|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis , SUSS, Singapore: In this assignment, you will apply the knowledge and skills that you learned in this subject
In this assignment, you will apply the knowledge and skills that you learned in this subject to a) develop research questions, b) analyze an existing data set using jamovi to answer those research questions, and c) interpret the results of your analyses.
To that end, you will submit a 2000-word report. The word count includes tables but excludes the references and appendix sections. Reports within +10% of the word limit are accepted but words in excess of this allowance will not be graded. For example, the marker will read a 2500-word report until 2,200 words and disregard the last 300 words.
Details about this assignment are described in the sections below.
Problem Scenario and Data Set You are an English teacher in the United States whose principal has been tasked to brainstorm some ideas to raise reading literacy among students. Although you have in mind some potential factors that might influence reading literacy, as someone with a strong interest in statistics and data analysis, you know you should test out your hypotheses on actual data before proposing any interventions to the principal. So, you set out to look for some relevant data. After searching for a while on the internet, you found public-use data files on the National Center for Education Statistics website.
The data set you found (PISA2009_US.csv) comes from the 2009 Program for International Student Assessment (PISA). The PISA is administered internationally every three years to 15-year-olds to measure their reading, mathematics, or science literacy, depending on the year the PISA was administered. In 2009, the students’ reading literacy was the focus of the study. You are excited to find that together with the students’ reading scores, the data set also contains potential explanatory variables.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you facing challenges with HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Our Assignment Help Singapore service is here to support you with GBA and individual assignments. At our hub, we specialize in comprehensive Report Writing Services for Singapore students. Let our experts assist you in applying your learned knowledge and skills effectively in this subject. Invest in your academic success with our expert guidance.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices