|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS353 Incident and Accident Investigation|
HFS353 Incident and Accident Investigation Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Examine the collected evidence for this incident and present them using the structure of the Swiss Cheese Model
(a) Examine the collected evidence for this incident and present them using the structure of the Swiss Cheese Model.
(b) You should present the layers of Organisational Influence, Unsafe Supervision, Preconditions and Unsafe Acts independently and highlight your reasons for placing each item within the layer. You should also indicate where there are shortcomings in the evidence, the reasons why these shortcomings are so, and how they might be addressed (if possible).
(c) For all evidence that you use, you should show actual and/or potential scientific verification, and you should formally cite the source(s).
(d) From this evidence, create a timeline of events that led up to the tragic fire at the King’s Cross underground station and the loss of lives. Each element of the timeline should identify the evidences and from which layer of the Swiss Cheese Model these come from.
(e) You are free to use other additional tools to support your analysis, but if so, you should state your reason(s) for doing so.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) From the evidence gathered and your timeline with the Swiss Cheese Model created in Question 1, construct a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the incident.
(b) Identify the root cause(s) of the incident using a Causal Tree.
(c) From this Causal Tree and using the Hierarchy of Controls, compose your
conclusion and recommendations to ensure that this incident does not happen again.
(d) Analyse the likelihood of success for each recommendation, presenting your rationale for this.
(e) You are free to choose the format of the recommendations. However, the format chosen should support the earlier assessment methodologies that you employed.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Supercharge your academic journey with our specialized services, featuring top-tier Report Writing Service and convenient online assignment help for students at the prestigious Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). If you're tackling subjects like HFS353 Incident and Accident Investigation, our experts are here to guide you. Singaporean students can now enlist our professionals to assist with their HFS353 Incident and Accident Investigation Assignment at SUSS. Dive into the world of evidence examination using the Swiss Cheese Model structure. Invest in your academic success today, and let us help you excel in your coursework at SUSS.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices