|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment|
HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: (1) illustrate concepts of risk and risk management;
This end-of-course project aims to gauge your ability to (1) illustrate concepts of risk and risk management; (2) analyze risk perception and how this affects risk management; (3) examine the purpose and aims of risk control; (4) carry out a risk assessment using the appropriate tools and techniques for a hazardous work process; (5) propose and design appropriate risk treatment measures to eliminate or minimise the associated risk; and (6) apply risk management methods and principles in the selected industry sector.
As the warehouse manager, you are the chairman of the site’s Risk Management Team. You are to assist the corporate-level supply chain director, to oversee operational risks relating to the site’s routine operations. Show your understanding of the overarching risk management approach with the following:
(a) Outline the structures of the company’s executive organization chart, corporate-level management risk committee, site-level risk management team, and shop floor-level risk assessment teams within the company’s overall risk management framework.
(b) Select a work process that involves the use of fork trucks (forklift) at your
(c) Organise the risk assessment team appropriate for the selected work process.
(d) Search and review related past incident history within the company and industry sector. Supplement your findings with literature reviews, historical case studies, and/or incident investigation reports.
(e) Carry out a qualitative risk assessment of the selected work process by applying the Job Hazard Analysis tool and 5×5 Risk Analysis techniques to identify and analyze the associated hazard risks. Evaluate the associated hazard risk with respect to the current risk management benchmark. Tabulate the risk assessment (RA-Tables). (*Note that a comprehensive risk assessment table must be included in the Annex (see below) and will constitute 30 marks for this assignment.)
(f) Search and review current good practices and safety/control technologies
relevant to your selected work process. Supplement your findings with literature reviews, seminars or communities of practice sharing, and/or emerging technology.
(g) Examine the impact of the associated hazard/risk and appropriate risk treatment. In your discussion, state the advantages, and disadvantages and illustrate why and how the associated risk can be managed. Propose the appropriate risk treatment. In your recommendation, state the advantages, and disadvantages and explain why your recommendation is most appropriate.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Achieve academic excellence at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our comprehensive support services. Whether it's TMA or individual assignments, our experts are here to provide top-notch assignment help in Singapore. Need assistance with your coursework? Explore our exceptional Essay Writing Services to ensure your success. Let us help you illustrate key concepts of risk and risk management in your HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment. Your path to success begins with us.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices