|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment.|
HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This end-of-course project aims to gauge your ability to (1) illustrate concepts of risk and risk management
This end-of-course project aims to gauge your ability to (1) illustrate concepts of risk and risk management; (2) analyze risk perception and how this affects risk management; (3) examine the purpose and aims of risk control; (4) carry out risk assessment using the appropriate tools and techniques for a hazardous work process;
(5) propose and design appropriate risk treatment measures to eliminate or minimize the associated risk, and (6) apply risk management methods and principles in the selected industry sector. As the warehouse manager, you are the chairman of the site’s Risk Management Team. You are to assist the corporate-level supply chain director, to oversee operational risks relating to the site’s routine operations. Show your understanding of the overarching risk management approach with the following:
(a) Outline the structures of the company’s executive organization chart, corporate-level management risk committee, site-level risk management team, and shop floor-level risk assessment teams within the company’s overall risk management framework.
(b) Select a work process that involves the use of forktrucks (forklifts) at your
(c) Organise the risk assessment team appropriate for the selected work process.
(d) Search and review related past incident history within the company and industry sector. Supplement your findings with literature reviews, historical case studies, and/or incident investigation reports.
(e) Carry out a qualitative risk assessment of the selected work process by applying the Job Hazard Analysis tool and 5×5 Risk Analysis techniques to identify and analyze the associated hazard risks. Evaluate the associated hazard risk with respect to the current risk management benchmark. Tabulate the risk assessment (RA-Tables). (*Note that a comprehensive risk assessment table must be included in the Annex (see below) and will constitute 30 marks for this assignment.)
(f) Search and review current good practices and safety/control technologies
relevant to your selected work process. Supplement your findings with literature reviews, seminars or communities of practice sharing, and/or emerging technology.
(g) Examine the impact of the associated hazard/risk and appropriate risk treatment. In your discussion, state the advantages, and disadvantages and illustrate why and how the associated risk can be managed. Propose the appropriate risk treatment. In your recommendation, state the advantages, and disadvantages and explain why your recommendation is most appropriate.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention, Singaporean students! At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we're here to support your academic journey. Whether it's TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignments) or individual assignments, our expert team is ready to assist. When it comes to the challenging HFS371 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, which evaluates your ability to illustrate concepts of risk and risk management, our professionals are here to help. We offer reliable assignment helper services in Singapore to ensure your success. Trust us for the Best Online Exam Help in Singapore and excel in your courses. Your academic achievement is our priority.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices