|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFSY217 Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning Assignment|
HFSY217 Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Based on the industrial visit, carry out an individual academic study into your observations and assessment of the facilities
Based on the industrial visit, carry out an individual academic study into your observations and assessment of the facilities’ emergency preparedness and response planning. You are expected to examine the emergency plans, evacuation procedures, incident response procedures, and management strategies of the facilities (unlimited to the scope of this course) and illustrate in your TMA-Report how the respective facility plays their part in the overall preparedness of the Jurong Island Industry Community as follows:
(a) Facility 1, Emergency Authority: SCDF Banyan Fire Station (SCDF/BYFS).
Established in 2010, BYFS has a staff strength of 80 trained emergency response personnel operating in 3 rota (shift-system). Headed by the Station Commander, BYFS is equipped with emergency appliances such as Fire Engines, Red Rhinos, Fire Bikes, Combined Platform Ladder, Foam Tender, Foam Pods, HazMat Pods, HazMat Decon Pods, Hazmat Support Vehicle, Clothing Pods, Pod Carriers, Large Monitor Vehicles, Large Pumps, and Hose Laying Truck. Being faced with the potential threat scenario of a full surface tank fire, BYFS is also equipped with special equipment such as the 2000 GPM (gallon-per-minute) monitor. Together with Jurong Island Fire Station (JIFS), the SCDF covers all oil refineries, petrochemical industries, and chemical plants on the Jurong Island Industry
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(b) Facility 2, Private Industry: Jurong Port Universal Terminal (JPUT).
JPUT is one of the largest independent petroleum storage terminals in Asia Pacific located amid the expanding Jurong Island Industrial Estate (JIIE). The site offers excellent accessibility by water and by land transport with 78 storage tanks and 15 berths, capable of handling 2 fully laden Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) simultaneously. For quality, security, and safety
control, the facility is well equipped with central monitoring of all tanks and systems with 24/7 integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system and closed-circuit television (CCTV) system to monitor tan level, pressure, and other parameters.
During the visit, you need to analyze and establish an understanding of the company’s nature of business, associated hazard scenarios, tier-level classification, and level of competency of the company emergency response team (CERT) with respect to the SCDF’s National CERT Standard requirements, company’s incident management structure, occupants’ evacuation and CERT incident response procedures, readiness outreach programs, and mutual aid participation, if any.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock your academic potential with our comprehensive support services in Singapore! At Assignment Help SG, we offer expert assistance for your University assignments and individual assignments, including the challenging HFSY217 Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning Assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). We go beyond assignments and also provide top-notch Dissertation Writing Services. Let us help you excel in your courses. Don't hesitate – invest in your future success today.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices