|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
Human Resource Management Report, SMU, Singapore ‘Cloudview’ is a nursing home based in Singapore. It has a good reputation and has been established for over 40 years
- Explain the importance of hoist management techniques within the workplace with a specific focus on resident care and health and safety procedures.
- Understand and be able to use hoists safely with residents.
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting one another in hoist management usage.
‘Cloudview’ is a nursing home based in Singapore. It has a good reputation and has been established for over 40 years. Currently, it hosts up to 85 residents and has a team of qualified nursing and care staff, who work shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Difficulties in recruiting trained care staff externally have led Cloudview to invest and train internally.
However senior nursing staff has highlighted a few informal concerns, they suggest that new starts are continuing to make mistakes, require time-consuming one-to-one guidance post-training, and some need to sit the vocational qualification exam/coursework more than once. Given the financial constraints and media pressure that the care home sector has come under you have been asked, as an HR consultant, to review the training procedures and make recommendations to management on how it can be improved.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Navigate the complexities of academia at Singapore Management University with a game-changing resource. Harness the power of online assignment helpers from My Assignment Help SG to revolutionize your approach to education. Unleash your potential through their unparalleled report writing services, transforming challenges into stepping stones toward success.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices