|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT330: Database Management Systems|
ICT330: Database Management Systems Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Viruses have mutated and countries are sharing data to help control the spread of infection. For ease of communication
Viruses have mutated and countries are sharing data to help control the spread of infection. For ease of communication, when variants are discovered, they are given a unique label. The Pango lineages of different variants may overlap. The points of mutations in the genes for each variant are also recorded. Several variants have common mutation points, and it is useful to the scientific communities to know the variants that are similar to others.
A variant is given a classification when it becomes necessary, and the classifications are based on factors such as speed of transmission and the number of cases. The categories are as follows: variant being monitored, a variant of interest, a variant of concern, and the variant of high consequence.
When a country detects case(s) of the variant, the date(s) and patient biodata, identified by a running case number for that country are tracked. Patient biodata includes data such as nationality, gender, year of birth, vaccination history, as well as patient symptoms. Each symptom has a general description. For example, a low-grade fever is described as any temperature 99.5°F (37.5°C) and 100.3°F (38.3°C). The scientific communities note that there are cases of reinfection, possibly from the same or different variants, and these cases are of special interest.
For each country, record the population size as well as the percentage of the population that has been vaccinated. Cases are also defined as local primary, local secondary, or imported cases. Imported cases have a history of travel from an affected county 14 days before the onset of infection. The travel history of such cases must be recorded.
Construct a conceptual model from the statements of requirements to represent the data model, showing
- Entities, with entities named, relevant attributes, and identifier,
- Relationships with maximum and minimum cardinalities and relationship names.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Tags:- ICT330 SUSS
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices