|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT338 Information Security Challenges in Smart Computing Assignment|
ICT338 Information Security Challenges in Smart Computing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Samuel the system administrator has discovered malicious remote connection(s) activities while performing a routine check
Samuel the system administrator has discovered malicious remote connection(s) activities while performing a routine check on his company web server’s log. He had retrieved a Wireshark capture of the malicious network activities for further investigation. Apply the use of Wireshark and assess the given network traffic ICT338 2023 ECA Q1.pcap and answer all the questions below. Explanation and screenshots of the evidence from the Wireshark application must be provided together with the answers.
i. What is the web server’s IP address?
ii. What is the attacker’s IP address?
iii. What technique is the attacker using to gain remote access to the victim’s server? Provide the transport layer protocol and port number used by the attacker for the malicious connection.
iv. What operating system and version is running on the web server?
v. What is the name of the malicious script used by the attacker?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
You are working on an IoT pilot project that involves collecting temperature and humidity data from a network of temperature and humidity sensors. There are three types of sensors. Temperature sensor type T-U1, temperature type T-E2, and humidity sensor type H-S1. Temperature sensor type T-U1 measures temperature to the nearest ºF, temperature sensor type T-E2 measures temperature to the nearest 0.1 ºC, and humidity sensor H-S1 measures humidity levels to the nearest %. Each sensor sends a message to a central server in the format shown in the following.
Write a regular expression that can be used to determine the validity of received messages.
Demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed regular expression using
www.regex101.com or any other regular expression testing tools using appropriate test data. Include screenshots of your testing and provide an explanation of the test results.
6 months after the project, it was reported that environmental data was stolen from the network while it was being transmitted from the sensors to the server. The management has decided that encryption of data-in-motion should be implemented. Recommend an encryption type (symmetric or asymmetric) and assess the merits of your recommendation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
A ride-sharing company called Ubber is planning to launch a smart ride-sharing application with an initial user base of 50,000 in Singapore. The eventual goal is to expand this application to the rest of Southeast Asia spanning 10 countries with a targeted user base of 50 million users.
With reference to Figure Q3, appraise the key capabilities required and explain why these capabilities are required for the success of the ride-sharing application.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Singapore students pursuing their studies at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) can now access expert help for their academic assignments and coursework. Whether it's tackling a challenging ICT338: Information Security Challenges in Smart Computing Assignment or seeking assistance with TMA (Tutor Marked Assignments), our specialized Assignment Help Singapore service is here to support you. Our dedicated team of professionals offers top-notch Essay Writing Services tailored to your needs. Say goodbye to academic stress and let our experts assist you in achieving academic success.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices