|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Computing Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Identify, describe, and explain the purposes of the following components of modern desk-top PC systems
1 Identify, describe, and explain the purposes of the following components of modern desk-top PC systems:
• output devices.
• long-term storage.
Refer to an example of a specific, currently available device for each one and use annotated images that will assist in understanding of the reader.
2 Choose one example of a wearable computer system and one example of an embedded computer system. For each describe its purpose and explain how the purpose of the the system affects its physical design or hardware.
3 a) Describe what the Clock does and explain the effect it has on regulating activity within the CPU.
b) Describe what the Accumulator does within a CPU.
c) Explain what the internal bus of a CPU is used for.
d) Explain the differences between the roles of the Memory Address Register and the Memory Data Register in a CPU.
e) Explain what the Instruction Decoder does in a CPU. Use no more than 150 words for each sub-task above.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
4 Describe the operation of the Fetch Decode Execute cycle of a simple
CPU. Include examples of how key CPU components are involved in receiving, storing, and passing on information. Use no more than 250 words for this task.
5 Identify recent innovations in the use of computer systems and explain why the innovations are significant to users of the systems. The paragraph below is an example of issues concerning a suitable topic.
The “self-driving” car already exists – at least in part. Features such as adaptive cruise control, assistive lane changing, hands-off driving, and self-parking are already installed in some production cars. What benefits do users have from these innovations? How have computer systems contributed to these developments? What (IT) challenges did designers face in making these features operational? What further barriers are there to the autonomous car and what role might IT play in their solution?
If another topic interests you more, address similar issues, whether environmental management, climate change, or public health …. Use no more than 500 words for this task.
6 A time-constrained, closed book, written test under examination conditions.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices