|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment|
Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Implement a class Course for managing the registration of students for the class
Implement a class Course for managing the registration of students for the class.
You need to implement the following sets of methods for managing the registration of the student. (50 marks)
– The name of the course.
– The students who take the course.
– The number of students (default: 0).
– Create a Course with the specified name.
– Returns the course name.
– Adds a new student to the course list.
– Returns the students for the course.
– Returns the number of students for the course.
You are supposed to write a Java program for the following questions. For every question, do provide at least THREE (3) different test cases.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at the National University of Singapore (NUS) struggling with the Introduction to Programming Using Java Assignment? Our platform specializes in offering support for individual assignments and assignment help online. We provide affordable and reliable Cheap Homework Help In Singapore to assist you in managing tasks like implementing a class for student registration. Our experts are ready to guide you through the course, ensuring your success while you focus on learning. Trust us for expert assistance tailored to your academic needs.
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices