|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC203 Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment|
HBC203 Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: In this assignment, you will apply the knowledge and skills that you learned in this subject to a) develop
In this assignment, you will apply the knowledge and skills that you learned in this subject to a) develop research questions, b) analyze an existing data set using jamovi to answer those research questions, and c) interpret the results of your analyses.
To that end, you will submit a 2000-word report. The word count includes tables but excludes the references and appendix sections. Reports within +10% of the word limit are accepted but words in excess of this allowance will not be graded. For example, the marker will read a 2500-word report until 2,200 words and disregard the last 300 words.
Details about this assignment are described in the sections below.
Problem Scenario and Data Set
You are an English teacher in the United States whose principal has tasked you to brainstorm some ideas to raise reading literacy among students. Although you have in mind some potential factors that might influence reading literacy, as someone with a strong interest in statistics and data analysis, you know you should test out your hypotheses on actual data before proposing any interventions to the principal. So, you set out to look for some relevant data. After searching for a while on the internet, you found public-use data files on the National Center for Education Statistics website.
The data set you found (PISA2009_US.csv) comes from the 2009 Program for International Student Assessment (PISA). The PISA is administered internationally every three years to 15- year-olds to measure their reading, mathematics, or science literacy, depending on the year the PISA was administered. In 2009, the students’ reading literacy was the focus of the study. You are excited to find that together with the students’ reading scores, the data set also contains potential explanatory variables.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singapore students at SUSS can now rely on our expert services for their academic needs, including TMA, individual assignments, Singapore assignment help, and Dissertation Writing Services. Specifically, for HBC203 Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment at SUSS, our experts can assist you in applying your acquired knowledge and skills to develop exceptional submissions. Don't let the pressure of coursework bog you down; seek our professional support today.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices